BRAND NEW 1 BED APARTMENT IN A NEW DEVELOPMENT
This brand new luxurious and spacious, 1 Bed 1 Bath apartment in the Point Waterfront Precinct's newest development namely Eastpoint.
EastPoint is leading the residential development in the newly released Phase 2 and it offers you the following:
- No Transfer Duty.
- Strategically located site offering all apartments privacy from other developments.
- Close walking proximity to beachfront promenade,UShaka beach and Marine World.
- Overlooking a proposed landscaped park,Bluff green belt as well as Harbour.
- Comparatively, at least 25% less per square meter than existing 2nd sales in the Precinct, before taking into account no transfer duty and UDZ allowances,that offer another effective 30% discount off our listed prices!!!
- UDZ (Urban Development Zone) Allowance for Investors.
- Opportunity to enter short term Rental Management Scheme, showing excellent returns.
This spacious first floor unit is tastefully decorated with modern finishes throughout. It is fully tiled, has top of the range taps and air-conditioning throughout, plus there is a generous open-plan lounge, dining & kitchen area, which leads onto the large verandah. The open plan kitchen includes wood & granite finishes with a fitted oven and stove.
The bedroom which overlooks a park and the harbor entrance includes built in cupboards. The bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet.
This beautiful, modern one bed apartment comes with 1 secure undercover parking bay.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Apartments to let in Point Waterfront, Durban.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Point Waterfront Realty website is accurate and up to date, Point Waterfront Realty makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag